Meet Dr. Jamon Jensen
- University of Colorado orthodontic program graduate where he received his Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) and orthodontics specialist certificate, also known as a residency in Orthodontics
- He is American Board of Orthodontics certified (only 33% of Orthodontists have completed their board certification exams to become a Board Certified Orthodontist). “ABO Board Certification is a voluntary credential that represents an orthodontist’s personal and public commitment to the standards of specialty practice and lifelong learning. The ABO Certification process requires the completion of peer-developed, externally validated written and clinical examinations. A Board Certified Orthodontist has reached this level of achievement by pursuing additional voluntary education and ongoing self- assessment.”
- Diplomate of the American board of Orthodontists
- Has successfully treated over 15,000 orthodontic patients
- Graduated in the top 10% of his class at the University of Oklahoma School of Dentistry
- He received his Eagle Scout award.
Dr. Jamon married his wife, Alisha, in 2002 and they have 4 children ranging in age from 7 to 16. Dr. Jamon loves mountain-biking and as a family they enjoy skiing, wakeboarding, camping, watching the elk in Rocky Mountain National Forest, and playing the piano. Both Dr. Jamon and his wife are accomplished pianists with Dr. Jamon touring internationally to play in Europe, China, and Japan.
I look forward to meeting you soon,
Jamon Jensen, DDS, MSD